Time: 7:33 pm
Facilitator: Sandy Erickson
Hope Edmondson – attending at 8 pm
Approval of Minutes
November meeting notes were under review
Board Activity/Communication Prior to Meeting
The Board is planning the neighborhood Santa event.
There have been several updates the bayou expansion project.
The January meeting will address upcoming committee seat vacancy.
Below is a summary of the treasurer report for the month ending November 2022. Please let me know if you have any questions.
YTD vs. Budget
• Revenues unfavorable to budget by $19,854
o Calendar 2023 assessments are now due and were budgeted to start in November
Homeowner dues unfavorable by $21,229
• Expenses are unfavorable by $10,638
o Accounting Services, Community Events, Landscape Contract, Landscaper Extras, Security and Security Repair expenses are currently favorable by $9,305
o Insurance expense, office supplies, Pool Chemicals, Other maintenance, and repairs are unfavorable by $19,532
• Total income is unfavorable by $29,375 to budget
November 2022 vs. Budget
• Revenues for the month were unfavorable to budget by $8,965
• Expenses were unfavorable for the month by $2,640
o Other repairs were unfavorable by $7,782
o Security expenses for November have not yet been processed
• Total income for the month was unfavorable by $11,444 to budget
Profits and Losses
• YTD: $75,755 in Gross Revenue, $114,266 in Total Expenses, after deprecation COCC has YTD Net Income of -$39,152
• November: $6160 in Gross Revenue, $11,015 in Total Expenses, after depreciation COCC has a Monthly Net income of -$4,854
• There are $18,485 in assessments and late fees due to COCC that are from 2022 and prior years from 21 residents. This is anyone that owes more than $360.
• There are $83,974 in 2023 assessments from 236 residents.
Committee Chair Lori Bulla was not able to attend the meeting. No pool related matters to report.
The fence has been replaced and the grading for grass has been completed along Tidwell.
The board will discuss in January’s meeting the neighborhood volunteer pool and playground clean up. Proposed event date would be the month of March.
John has attempted to reach out to TR Capital but has not had success. The board wants to get in contact with TR Capital to discuss memberships and partnering with the new Townhouse development and Candlelight Oaks amenities.
The board is still working to communicate the attorney on best practices for deed restrictions and communication.
We have received communication from one resident on the last deed restrictions communications. They have made repairs and communicated their plans for further
The next deed restriction drive will be Saturday February 4th.
The board has not received any neighborhood crime reports since the last meeting.
The board has agreed to additional security patrols during the holidays.
The pictures with Santa will be December 17th. The board is proposing a children’s Christmas light hayride through the neighborhood. The board would require a waiver to be signed by each rider.
Follow Up from October
January 12, 2022 / 7:30 pm
Meeting ended: 8:20 pm